Love Is Behind Life from All Grace
For our purposes, it is not important or necessary to try to describe God in words. It is only important that you understand one thing: God is benevolent. The Designer is benevolent, and the proof is that love is what propels the Designer and shapes creation, and this is what I intend to prove to you.
This falling in love with life is a return to your divine nature, which is in love with life. As God, you are completely head-over-heels in love with life! I know this because it is my experience and that of those in other dimensions beyond your own. It can be your experience as well—and it is meant to be. The experiences you have had and are having have been orchestrated to bring you to a realization of your true nature and to the love and happiness at your core.
In describing the Designer and the design, my purpose is to help you realize your true nature. This is not an exercise in trying to put the impossible into words, but trying to open your minds to the possibility that you are the very force of life that has set your life in motion.
You also have a more specific purpose, which is revealed in each moment. This moment-to-moment purpose is also known and carried out through love. You know what this purpose is because it is whatever you are loving in any moment. What are you loving now? Whatever your attention is being given to is what you are loving, and no matter what that is, there is a purpose in that:
- If you are loving your negative thoughts by giving your attention to them, then the purpose in that moment is to experience the result of doing that and learn from that.
- If you are loving a tree by giving your attention to that tree, then the purpose in that moment is to experience the tree-ness of that tree.
- If you are loving your anger by feeding it with more thoughts, then the purpose in that moment is to experience the result of doing that and learn from that.
- If you are giving your attention to feeling grateful, then the purpose in that moment is to have the experience of gratitude and discover the result of that.
- If your love is flowing to another person, then the purpose in that moment is to experience what it is like to give your love to that person.
Giving your attention, your love, to something brings you a certain experience and thereby teaches you something. You may not be aware of what you are learning or that you are learning by simply experiencing something, but you are always learning at least one thing: the result of giving your attention to whatever you are giving your attention to. If the result is pleasant, you learn one thing; if the result is unpleasant, you learn something else. Whatever the result, you are learning something, and probably a number of things.
The awareness you have been given as a conscious, sentient being—this ability to attend to life—is the only way the Creator can experience the life you are living. The Creator is aware through the sensory apparatus of your body-mind. But the experience is even more intimate than that: This awareness is the Creator looking through your eyes.
Love is also the lesson that is learned, although along the way, many other things are learned as well, including things the Creator didn’t know would be learned. Creation is an experiment for the Creator, an unknown adventure without an end, but one with the intention to experience, grow, learn, create, and have fun. What will be learned? Who knows? Knowing that would only take the fun out of it.
This purpose gives the adventure a direction. Love, as Grace, is the secret ingredient embedded in creation that guides people and leads them Home. Grace drops the “breadcrumbs” that show you the way.