Moving Beyond Ego Lecture Series
In this 8-week lecture series with Gina Lake, you will learn how to free yourself from the voice in your head and its negative, fearful, stressful, and limiting beliefs. We all struggle with the voice in our head, which scolds us, judges us, tells us how to be, who we are, and what to do. Fortunately, this voice is not our true voice. It is the voice of the ego and the conditioned self, not the true self. Freeing ourselves from this voice frees us from suffering. A happier and more fulling life is possible when we learn to disengage from this voice and live from a deeper, wiser place, from our true being. This lecture series will help you do that.
This series of talks will help you become more aware of the voice in your head, what it is up to, and how false it is, which will help you detach from it. More importantly, you will discover what it’s like to become free of this voice and live from a truer place, one aligned with your divine self and its guidance. You will discover how living this way is not only more creative, wise, peaceful, and loving, but also safe and provides for all your needs. The materials consist of eight 25-35-minute talks, with transcripts and other supportive materials, which you will receive over the course of 8 weeks. The talks are mp3s and downloadable onto any device. $33 (USD)
You will learn...
• How the voice in our head creates an illusory sense of ourselves and the world,
• What the false self is and how it maintains itself through fears, opinions, judgments, and certain false assumptions,
• How desires maintain the ego,
• What voices or personas and disguises the ego takes on,
• What kinds of thoughts are typically in the thought-stream,
• How to heal negative feelings and clear negative thoughts and self-images,
• How to meditate,
• Various methods and practices for becoming more present,
• How to speak and act from Presence, and
• How to create a lifestyle that supports Presence.
This collection of talks is accessed through an online course platform (called Ruzuku), where you can download the talk for that week onto your listening device or listen to it on the platform. This online platform is easy to use, and you will continue to have access to this platform and the talks and transcripts even after eight weeks. These talks, which are mp3s, are yours to keep and use as many times as you like. $33 (USD)
Here is one of the 8 talks in this lecture series (24 min.):
Join Today for Only $33 US