Our intention in holding a healing and prayer circle on Zoom each week is to take advantage of the community of people that has developed around the channeled teachings and transmissions from Jesus to harness this power on behalf of yourself and those in the community and outside who need healing or help on any level. Our prayers have the power to summon spiritual forces and counteract subconscious forces. That power is multiplied significantly when a number of people gather together to pray for the same thing. Prayer connects us on a soul level with those we pray for and works from that level. Furthermore, praying for others has a positive effect on you, not just on those you pray for.
The Format: On Saturdays at 1 pm Pacific time, you are invited to bring a brief but specific statement of what you want healing for or help with. It can be for anything: physical emotional, spiritual, or material for yourself or for others. After the meeting begins (or just before), you will post your prayers, intentions or requests for help on the chat. Please do your best to be on time because if you come late, you won’t be able to see what others have already posted on the chat. Putting your prayer requests on the chat is like putting them in a portal or mailbox for Jesus and the other Ascended Masters. Be assured that they have then received those prayer requests. Then, hold those requests in your mind and Heart as well as the others in the group and their prayers during the Christ Consciousness Transmission. During the transmission, hold your hand on your Heart and imagine that you are breathing through your Heart. A relaxed, focused meditative state is ideal. The transmission is similar to what we do throughout the week but more specifically dedicated to healing. After the transmission, you may be unusually tired or thirsty, so be sure to rest sufficiently and attend to what your body needs as part of the healing process, as significant changes can be occurring. Also, be aware that when you pray for others, your receptivity is increased and what you receive for yourself is also increased. When you pray for others, your prayers are also answered.
Here is the Zoom link to join us on Saturdays at 1 pm Pacific time:
Here is a widget that shows the starting time in your location every Saturday (Sunday in Asia/Australia), which is correct through Saturday, March 11, 2023 and until the USA begins Daylight Savings Time on March 12, 2023:
Here are several suggestions for making your prayers more powerful:
• Be clear in stating your intention for healing or help. However, the specific words you use in your prayer are not as important as the strength of your intention. That is what the beings guiding you respond to.
• Open the door on your end. Higher dimensional forces are always available to us, but we have to open the door on our end by showing them that we are ready and willing to receive help from them in specific areas: “Ask and you shall receive.” Pray daily.
• Imagine that you are not praying alone but with Ascended Masters, mystics, and angels. This magnifies your prayers and invites those unconditionally loving beings to support you in what you are asking for.
• Drop out of your mind and into your spiritual Heart when you pray. Quiet your mind first by meditating and taking some deep breaths. Imagine breathing in and out through your Heart. Imagine the love you feel for a child or a pet and allow yourself to feel the deep love that you have for them. As you breathe in and out, feel this love grow and brighten.
• Be specific in your prayers and see what you are requesting as already having been accomplished. Envision the positive result you are praying for and immerse yourself in the felt sense of what having that fulfilled is like.
• Don’t worry; pray instead. When someone you care about is going through a hard time, instead of worrying about them, pray and send them love, and then drop your thoughts about them. Give the situation to God. This will benefit both of you.
In this brief message from Jesus, he explains the power of prayer and praying with a group:
If you would like to understand more about the power of prayer, my book Jesus Speaking: On Falling in Love with Lifeis largely dedicated to this. Also, Lynne McTaggart has done extensive research on the power of prayer and intention and written several books on this subject.
We hope you are able to join us. There is power in numbers, so please share this information with those you think would be interested in attending. These Zoom meetings will require less than an hour of your time and have the potential of changing your life and the lives of those you pray for. This healing circle is something you do for others as much as yourself. It is a way to serve others as well as receive any help you may need.
Do you have more questions about our Healing and Prayer Circle? Contact Gina. We would also love to hear from you with any reports or testimonials with these healing and prayer gatherings.